Returns and Refund Policy
We have established the following guidelines for returns and refunds:
- Items must be returned within 90 days of their original delivery date.
- All returned products must be in new condition, with no missing or damaged components. All returned items receive a thorough inspection; items that have missing components, show signs of damage, or use of any kind will be returned to the customer.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restock fee.
- Only products purchased directly from us (not from one of our dealers) can be returned to us for a refund. If you purchased the item(s) through one of our dealers, please contact them directly about making a return.
To Initiate a Return
- Call us at (877) 977-WIRE for a Return Authorization Number (RMA).
- Box your unused product and return it to us.
- Include a copy of the original invoice in the box.
- Ship your return to:
M&H Electric Fabricators, Inc.
13537 Alondra Blvd.
Santa Fe Springs, CA, 90713 USA
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping and insurance charges, unless the item is defective, or a mistake of some kind was made on our end.
- All shipments must be sent to us prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D. or any variation of similar processes. Packages shipped C.O.D. will be refused upon delivery and returned to the customer via the shipping carrier.
- We recommend you use a shipping service with tracking and insurance, as this will provide you with evidence of the return, and date of the return in case your package is lost in transit. We are not responsible for any returns lost or missing in transit.
Shortages, Damaged or Defective Items
If you find any discrepancies (i.e., shortages, wrong part, manufacturing defect etc.) with your order, please call us right away. We will do our best to make things right for you.